Friday, March 6, 2009

Online Portfolios

My favorite presentation was Kyle Cook's on the top 5 Clemson dunks from this basketball season. I liked it because he used appropriate visuals and he included video footage from the games. It also helped that he was enthusiastic about his subject.
I must say I have not had a great deal of experience with online portfolios. Someone once gave me a brochure to create an ePortfolio, and I did, in fact, make one of those. I'm not sure if that counts, as I merely downloaded about two essays from my English 103 class. But I assure you, it was a good experience. Having the brochure that laid out instructions step by step made a big difference. I will probably need to know how to set up a portfolio before the portfolio draft is due.

No comments:

Post a Comment