Friday, January 9, 2009

About myself

My name is Rose Kinane. My major is Accounting. My hometown is Orlando, Florida, but I prefer the weather in South Carolina. I enjoy talking about the weather. I hope that doesn't mean I'm boring. I love traveling. If I could travel all over the world, I would. I also love coming home just as much as I love traveling.
I enjoy singing, reading, learning, and having new experiences. This year I want to learn how to cook. Oh, I love to eat. I might be a bit quirky, but I'm fine with that. My favorite TV show is The Office! My favorite movie at the moment is Love Actually. I am a Christian, and I love God. Music is one of my favorite things. Music can help me get through anything (even an extended essay). I would really like to have a chicken as a pet.
I have an easy going personality. I find people fascinating, and I enjoy meeting new people, although it does take some time for me to become close with anyone. I feel like that is myself in a nutshell. But, similar to an ogre, one cannot simply know me just from the outside layer. So, I encourage you to get to know me.

No comments:

Post a Comment