Thursday, January 22, 2009

My Expectations

In ten years I see myself with a career. Perhaps I will be an accountant, but most likely I will be working for some type of business. I would like to have a family. I am not sure at this time where I will live. Maybe my job will require me to travel often. I am fine with this. I enjoy traveling. This could prevent me from settling down and starting a family, though. At this point in my life I am fine with either option.
If I settle down someplace, I would be open to where that place would be. I might stay in Florida where my hometown is. I might live in the South Carolina or North Carolina area. I would even be comfortable with living in a different part of the country or even out of the country (I have a particular fondness for Scotland), depending on where my job opportunities take me. Unfortunately, my open-mindedness does not really help me pick a particular path to follow. But having multiple possibilities can only help me in my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment